There are many ways we can fight racism in a sustainable way, from educating ourselves to donating time and money to support causes within our community.
Another way to support is by shopping from one of the many brilliant black-owned fashion brands out there.
From the last week, we’ve also learned how powerful a tool social media can be, but other than sharing and reposting content, you can also make sure your feed is diversified by following more black content creators.
Here are just a few brilliant content creators focusing on fashion from the UK and around the world, who we think you’ll love.
1. Ellie from Slip Into Style
2. Eunice from Fashionenth
3. Karina from Styleidealist
4. Sylvie Mus
6. Emma Slade Edmondson
7. Chidozie Obasi
8. Chrystelle Eriksberger
9. Nicole Ocran
10. Aïda from basicstouch
13. Tasha James from theglossier
15. Scheena Donia
16. Hannah J. Lewis
17. Jessy Law
18. Ciinderella Balthazar
19. Chrissy Rutherford
20. Shelcy and Christy from nycxclothes
21. Lee Litumbe from spiritedpursuit
22. Abisola Omole from abimarvel
23. Lorna from Symphony Of Silk
24. Asiyami Gold
25. Natasha Ndlovu
26. Jourdana Phillips
27. Tamu McPherson from All The Pretty Birds
28. Damilola from edaowofashion
29. Tofi Caroline
30. Tomi from igalabrown
The post The black fashion influencers we urge you to follow RN appeared first on Marie Claire.